Health conditions that can be treated with keto diet
Keto diet have earned a huge name recently for its miraculous benefits in losing weight and its ability to prevent other medical conditions. Keto diet has 4 parts of fat to one part of protein or carbohydrate. These are some diseases that can be treated by following the keto diet.
Keto diet for treating medical conditions
- Epilepsy is a type of disease that results in seizures because of extreme activities of the brain. Many people who suffer from this disease take anti-seizure medicine, but it does not work for every patient. They can try the keto diet, and more than 50% patients have been treated with this diet and have got positive results.
- Metabolic syndrome is also known as prediabetes as it causes insulin resistance. Keto diet can cure this condition and may also show signs of improved cholesterol level, reduction in blood pressure and sugar. Metabolic syndrome can lead to heart disease and diabetes.
- The patients suffering from glycogen storage disease faces lack of enzymes that help to store glucose. It shows signs of fatigue, muscle cramps, enlarge lever and reduces blood sugar. Following ketogenic diet can help you to cure these conditions.
- Any hormonal dysfunction that leads to infertility and irregular periods this is known as PCOS. A woman that has insulin resistance as well as is obese mainly suffers from this condition. Ketogenic diet and low cards can cure PCOS.
- Diabetes of type 1 and 2 can be cured by following the ketogenic diet as they help to regulate the level of sugar in the blood.
- Cancer is a fatal disease. Keto diet when followed with the other treatment of cancer like radiation, surgery, and chemotherapy it shows improvement in the patients.
There are many more diseases that can be treated using the keto diet. So you can follow Keto Diet Foods for getting best results.