Why more and more people are opting for Ayurvedic treatment for their hair loss problem
Overthinking, stress, anxiety, and poor nutrition are the main culprits, which cause hair loss and premature greying of hair. Usually, when you lose a few strands of hair, it is considered quite normal. This is because the old strands make way for the new healthy ones. However, when you start losing excessive hair, it becomes a concern.
Today, more and more people are choosing ayurvedic treatment for hair loss problem. This is because Ayurveda offers a natural treatment without any ill-effects. So, what is Ayurveda? It is an ancient branch of medicine, which makes use of natural herbs, oils, decoctions, etc. to cure an ailment. Therefore, one can overcome their hair loss problem naturally with the help of Ayurveda.
According to Ayurveda, apart from all the stress and anxiety, excess consumption of fried, sour, salty, spicy, fermented food, and caffeine aggravates Pitta Dosha. And, this leads to hair loss. When the Pitta increases, it gets accumulated on the scalp skin, resulting in hair loss and premature greying of hair. Also, too much anger, severe consumption of alcohol, and meat are also the reasons for hair loss.
The condition when one starts experiencing hair loss is known as Khalitya in Ayurveda. It is believed that the tissues that are responsible for the development of strong bones are also responsible for the growth of hair. The Ayurvedic treatment first makes sure that the doshas are in harmony to prevent this condition. The pitta is pacified with the help of a well-balanced and a nutritious diet, subtle lifestyle changes, yoga and meditation, aromatherapy, and massages.
In Ayurveda, the treatments are completely natural without any adverse effects. Therefore, one can confidently give it a try without having to worry. However, it is important to visit a qualified Ayurvedic doctor for a correct diagnosis and a treatment. Also, it is an affordable process as compared to allopathy. The medications and products are also easily available on a budget. Hence, you don’t feel a pinch in your pocket.
Ayurvedic Tips to Prevent Hair Loss
- Usually, to treat hair loss, an iron-rich diet is recommended.
- You must make sure that you consume a portion of raw veggies, fresh fruits, and green leafy vegetables on a regular basis.
- Replacing your shampoo with Shikhakai, Amla or Reetha is exceptionally beneficial. It exfoliates the scalp and stimulates the hair growth.
- Regular head oil massages (at least three times a week) are highly recommended to treat hair loss. Coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil is incredible for the scalp. They provide the necessary nourishment, promoting hair growth.
- You can also use medicated oils such as Neelibhringadi oil, Kunthala kanthi oil, Kanjunnyadi oil for your massages.
- Drinking carrot juice every day promotes hair growth.
- The Ayurvedic treatment takes a methodical approach. Hence, you must at least wait for a month to notice the results. You must not lose patience in between the treatment.