Dental implants are one of the best dental treatments for various issues related to your teeth. However, they do not come at a cheap price, which can make one wonder whether implants are worth the money. To answer your question in one word: yes. Dental implant treatment, when executed by an experienced and qualified dentist, can change and improve your life.
Most people who are reluctant to get this treatment or believe it is not worth it do so due to myths or the price tag attached to it. You can get your doubts answered by consulting with a dentist. Additionally, many bethesda dental implants dentists are willing to offer installment or other payment options that work for their patients.
Are dental implants worth the money?
Dental implants are worth the money if your teeth make it impossible for you to chew, bite and eat food without feeling sharp pain. Constant and persistent tooth pain can decrease the quality of your life and hinder your daily life activities as well as your career.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy with a dental implant:
- Dental implants give you aesthetically beautiful results. Not only do your teeth function properly, but look white and bright.
- Dental implants feel just like your natural teeth. You won’t get the feeling of wearing dentures, braces, or any other dental device.
- Dental implants are a permanent and one-time solution to your dental problems. You won’t have to get them replaced frequently as they can last for a decade or even more.
- Dental implants are easy to clean. You won’t need to do any extra steps. Just brushing twice and flossing is fine to maintain them.
Some other primary benefits of dental implants are:
- An increase in self-esteem
- Enhanced comfort
- Improved speech
- Oral health benefits
Should everyone with dental problems invest in dental implants?
Quality of treatment-wise, dental implants are excellent for improving the functionality of your teeth. However, whether it is worth it for you depends on your budget, the severity of the problem, your needs, and your personal preferences. On the other hand, while it is true that dental implants are not cheap, they are a permanent and long-term solution. With one treatment, you can get relief for more than ten years.
Another essential factor in determining whether implants are right for you is candidacy. You should be a good candidate for implants to enjoy their benefits. Basically, you will need to have enough bone tissue for the titanium screw to be placed. If you do not have the desired bone tissue level, you may need to undergo an additional surgery called bone grafting.
It is up to you to decide whether going through all the hassle is worth it.