Facial massages based on the type of your skin
Every woman enjoys taking a day off and relaxing in the salon. When we are talking about pampering yourself after a stressful week, the first thing that comes to your mind is a facial for your precious face. It makes your skin look gorgeous by removing all the impurities off your face. However, a facial has not only psychological but also aesthetic benefits. It has amazing de-stressing effects, something that you definitely need at times. For reducing stress, you can also order xanax.
Having established the fact that facial comes with excellent advantages, the question arises that what facial you should choose. According to the opinion of skin experts, while a select a facial for yourself, it should be based on the type of your skin. If you are unsure about your skin type, approach a beauty therapist who will analyze your skin and let you know its type. There are three basic skin types and they are- dry, oily and combination skin.
Here is a list of some facial suggestions for you depending on the type of your skin:
Normal skin to dry skin
If your skin is dry or normal, facial massage is done usually with moisturizers and nourishing creams. These are the two types of facial that are the best from dry and normal skin.
- Classic facial- The classic facial includes the following procedure: cleansing, toning, massaging, protection coverage and face masks. Experts do this facial following a particular direction, involving movement of fingers.
- Plant stem cell facial- Plant stem cell facial rejuvenates the skin, making it look and feel younger. The plant stem cells used in the process not only repairs but also replaces damaged and dead skin cells. Cream, exfoliator, serum under-eye gel and mask are used during the facial that takes usually 1 hour.
Facial massage of oily skin is not done with moisturizers or creams. Oily skin requires exfoliation, toning, deep cleansing and protection. These two facial massages will make your oily skin translucent and soft.
- Silver facial- Silver facial effectively purifies and detoxifies your skin. Glow scrub, cream, pack and gel are used to make dull skin appear instantly vibrant. The skin’s natural pH balance is restored and pores are effectively cleared during this facial.
- Pearl facial- Pearl facial is excellent for oily skin. It effectively removes tan, making the face look brighter than before. It revitalizes your skin and helps skin retain moisture for a long time. It evens color tone and gives a radiant look.
Combination skin needs special care as both oily and dry tissues are present in the face.
- Gem therapy- In gemstone therapy gemstones are used for detoxifying and exfoliating your skin. Usually stones like ruby, sapphire and emerald are used in gem therapy. After being ground to fine powder, the gemstone is applied to the face.
- Platinum facial- Platinum facial instantly energizes and recharges your skin. It has amazing anti-oxidant effects that are essential for protecting your skin’s youthful qualities.